Landlord’s comes in all shapes and sizes from residential homes to hotels and larger commercial properties. If you are a landlord and rent out a residential/commercial property or you may even have a portfolio of buy-to-let properties, it’s essential to have the right insurance in place to protect your investment.

Landlords are exposed to a variety of risks that may lead to claims being made against them. As a landlord, you have a duty to ensure that your tenants are safe in the environment that they lease, as well as ensuring your property is not going to cause damage or injury to any passers-by or neighbouring properties. We can arrange buy to let property insurance to protect your liabilities, as well as your assets and investments.

Commercial Property Insurance is designed for those who rent out properties for commercial use. Commercial landlords face a number of unique risks, and need insurance to protect against a variety of unforeseen events. We understand that one size does not fit all, and can be flexible in our approach to source you the right insurance to protect your investment.

The risks we love:

  • Commercial All Types
  • Flats (Block of)
  • Franchise
  • High Risk Commercial
  • Property Portfolios
  • Warehouses
  • Hotels
  • Unoccupied
  • Food Banks
  • Home Workers
  • Housing Associations
  • DSS Lets
  • Buy-to-Let
  • Restaurants
  • Self-Catering
  • Shops
  • Student Lets
  • Places of Worship

The covers we provide you:

  • Buildings
  • Loss of Rent
  • Flood Zones
  • Building and Contents
  • Employers Liability
  • Floods & Escape of Water
  • Terrorism
  • Legal Expense
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Accidental Damage
  • All Perils
  • FLEA
  • Wider Perils
  • Subsidence, Landslip & Heave
  • Rent Guarantee
  • Shop Front Glass

We believe we can help and add true value to your business by working to cover your risk.

Click the button to get a quote or speak to our Fleet & Haulage insurance team today on: 01474 833 322.